03 November 2008

oh yeah... i did it!!

It had been a long while i didn't cycling and last week, due to no reason my back pain come back again... !@#$#%&$

When i bend down to wash my face, i heard a loud "pik pak" sound from my back and i scream out loud for the pain... In that very moment, i lost my eye sight, tinnitus and nearly fainted..
I had my eye sight fully recover4 hours later... sigh...
I went to specialist and they told me it's due to my back muscle sudden cramp and giving tension to the nerve...

I decided to go for a ride today even it's still a little bit pain..
AND..... i ride further and further.... my initial plan is 2-5km but after riding, i plan to go further to 10km, then... go further more....

End up i got the route of:
Home >> Sg Layar >> Bypass >> U-turn @ Taman Delima Entrance >> Exit Bypass to SP Club >> Home

Time: 0:46:00
Distance: 16.52km
Average: 21.5kph
Max: 42.7kph
Odo: 1424.2km

Below are some scenery i took during cycling.. :)

No comments: