Two of my girlfriend's close friends came to Penang for their another friend's wedding dinner. Sounds complicated huh??
We brought them to Bukit Tambun for dinner the next day.
These 2 guys are funny, charming, friendly, and I'm pretty sure they are smart too.
They ordered the food before I was there. The food is tasty, but not as nice as what i expected. They ordered noodles, sate, tomato crab, black pepper lala and a steam stingray and bake shrimp.
Don't know why, those food cannot satisfy me. Maybe I'm expecting something else??
What do you all eat in Bukit Tambun or Batu Kawan? Share your favourite food please..
08 October 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
recommended food:
steamed fish teochew style
kapa char kam heong
black pepper crab
sweet n sour crab
heh kor
fried sotong
ah, i very long time din go eat seafood liao :P~
wah... bear n elaine are "seik sheng" ... pui fok pui fok...
Post a Comment