This is specially dedicated to my friend, CH. I found this dessert in Nagore Road and iI went inside straightaway. To my surprise, there is no customer in the shop except us. The shop is clean and tidy, with those red, simple cushioned chair mounted on the wall, and a few round tables. The menu is simple and nice, the price is reasonable too. We ordered a set dinner and a dessert.

The Set Dinner consist of a main course, a drink and a decent dessert. The one we ordered was Chin Choo Noodles + Barley with Gingko Nut and a Leng Teh.
The extra dessert we took just now was the Peanut Crunch Tong Yuan.It is a bit disappointed because they don't have the honeydew + sago + ice-cream dessert. I've been looking all over Penang and I can't find one!! Anyone knows where can I eat this in Penang??
8 comments:
bear, i went there before.. :)
u like it or not?
erm... not bad lah.
ya.. to be frank, i don like the chin choo noodles i took.. not nice..
crc got honey dew sago. i juz ate juz now during lunchtime *slurp* but so-so nia...d one my ah sou make is nicer :P~
elaine, the honey dew sago got add ice cream or not one?? how much is it?
no ice-cream. i duno how much wor. my sis treat me n my whole family eh.
honey dew sago with ice-cream is much more delicious... ask your ah sou to try it when she make it next time. :)
Post a Comment