Here it is!! My very first blog....
The first food i wanna introduce to you is Gu Bak Mee. It's located at Anson Road, Penang.
There are 2 loving couple running this business, black face with great communication. Don't worry about anything, they won't forget your order. Just sit tight n wait for your food.
The stall is consider clean and tidy. All the organs n meat looks ok for me. I have to keep swallowing my saliva when i saw them cut the meat n organs into pieces, it looks tasty... omg.. yummy beef.... slurp....
I'll stop describing the whole bowl of this beef and cow inner parts noodles now.
Go and try it out yourself... hehe...
For your information, it's not the best beef noodles i've ever had, but it's value for money...
I'm pretty sure that I will blog again in the short future...
05 October 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
finally, u hv ur own blog! glad 2 hear dat u enjoyed eating d gu bak mee that i recommended.
i purposely not to describe it in detail... hehe... so that ppl will ask for more information.. kekeke...
if u want to kno more, go n try it yourself...
Post a Comment