10 October 2006

Char Maggie Mee


I hope this is not the wrong stall again. It is oily, but delicious. No doubt the plate is different. This is my plate, and yes, i bought it home to slowly enjoy the maggie mee. I like the lemon juice that sips inside the noodles. This is highly recommended if you are ok with oily foods.
I realise that this kopitiam is not as crowded as another one at the next corner. I used to go there. And I found that there has more choices of food. I will try to post up about the food at the another corner. I hope I got the time as I'm going back to my hometown real soon. Awwwww... I'll miss Penang very much...

3 comments:

-elaine- said...

finally, u went to the right stall :)

bear said...

yes thank you for intro me to so many nice food...

-elaine- said...

no problem