

We held our gathering dinner at Sam's place this year. We normally eat steamboat for the gathering but we switch our taste this year. We plan to go for BBQ. Feel sorry to my gf family as I did not help them to buy the materials, food and drinks before the bbq. I was too tired on 1st of CNY.
I did not snap much photo for this bbq gathering. Just snap some pictures while preparing the bbq and a very blur night scene from the apartment. Look at the 2nd picture, the glass door at the left is the way to balconi. The balconi is huge, it's around 400 square feet. We held our bbq at balconi.
It's a very nice place to stay. I wish I can have such a nice place to stay in the future. :)
Hope I will get a new handphone with better camera resolution so that i can snap a clearer view at night. Hmm..... Wish I will earn more money this year so that I can content all my needs. Hahahhaa...

These are the pictures at the balconi, it's raining, so we bbq under the small pavilion. Look at Sam. He is wearing "I'm with her" couple tee. Ling has the "I'm with him" tee. Due to my low end camera phone, I did not snap much photos. Hope that Wilson will send me more photos so that i can post up soon. Look at the 3 butt in the 2nd picture. hahahhaha.... people is like that, when we wanna snap photos, they will move away from the camera. So, I snap at the back. These butts are from 3 leng lui.... hahahha.... 2 is waiting for the food while another one is looking at her bf, which is cooking.
Sam is very good in barbeque. His skill is great. He marinates all the snipers, squids, salmons and vege.... And everyone is praising for his skills... He even wins Ling's family's heart from the food he prepared. hehe... Congrates, Sam!!
Sorry again for not posting up the food... The environment is too dark, I cannot get anything with my camera phone. We plan to have another bbq session in the future. Hope that I can snap more photos by then... ^_^
Sorry again for not posting up the food... The environment is too dark, I cannot get anything with my camera phone. We plan to have another bbq session in the future. Hope that I can snap more photos by then... ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment