24 May 2007

Pineapple Sauce with Peanut Gravy Satay @ Melaka

This is the picture taken by Sheon. His camera made me embarrass man.. I took with my N73 and guess what?? See below...







Look at the picture... They are so... not attractive... The color is either not rich enough, or too rich..
I think I need to take a long time to learn how to take a nice photo with this phone..
The sauce is actually made by pineapple with the peanut gravy. The sauce taste a bit sweetie, the peanut crunch combination make it better.
Look carefully at the picture. The satay is string together with pork, or pork inner organs.. Some said they are insane to create such satay... But it tastes great!!
No joke man.. The intestines are not powdery but fresh and elastic.. slurp... yummy~

2 comments:

-elaine- said...

eww...i don't eat intestines...they look so...eww...

bear said...

try the pork satay then.. :)
delicious...!