24 December 2007

Christmas Dinner @ Sake Room

I have this cosy and comfortable feelings everytime i hop in to Sake Room. The song is driven by by 2 sets of Acoustic Energy speaker which produce crisp music and bass. Dim light and great songs create a relaxing environment. It's nice for meals, and also night time outings.
I hope i got the chance to have some beer and chit chat with my friends there in the near future. It would be greatful if someone like Sheon could go with me to have some chat in such a wonderful place..
I went there last weekend for my Christmas Dinner.
They serve the dinner in a package of:
1. Salad
2. Soup
3. Cold Appetizer
4. Main Course(Turkey)
5. Dessert
(with either red/white wine)

The food is delicious i must say. The soup is prepared by the REAL chicken(or is it turkey?) but not those concentrated chicken stock. It's tasty...
Cold appetizer served with vege and tuna. You must try this one!! The tuna is well grilled at the outside, and raw in the inside, but, it's yummy!! Slurp...
Main course, try it yourself to believe!!

Conclusion: Please check out this restaurant! You won't regret.. The service is great, the environment is great, the food is great...!!

Oh ya.. before i forget, you can get a "special" door gift if you check out the restaurant during the Christmas season.. I did "hint" you... So, why wait?? Go...!!

No comments: