Thanks to sheon for bringing me to this tasty char kuey teow in BM. It's totally different from Penang's Char Kuey Teow. I don't know how to explain the difference. The only thing i know is, this stall put a lot of pork oil... kakkakakaka... super delicious.... AWESOME!!!The stall is at the roadside and they locate the seats at the corridor of the shop lot. They skipped one of the shop at the center an we were wondering why they skip that shop and continue locating the seats after that shop. We search around and finally we saw this....


We actually don't care much about these bats. Our main purpose is to eat delicious char kuey teow, and we got it... Furthermore, I'm happy with it as I've been searching for this type of traditional char kuey teow for years. I will surely go again if i pass by BM.
No comments:
Post a Comment