
I went to Butterworth and have lunch with my friend and he brought me to Bukit Mertajam for this Mee Goreng. I was quite surprise when my friend told me that this mee goreng cook by malay has crab inside the soup. I thought malay does not eat crab??

They cook the soup with crab, and the taste of the soup has a strong crab smell. I ordered Mee Rebus, Mee Goreng and Pasembur. I like mee goreng most. The crab taste and the mee goreng recipe is great!

I don't know much about BM's route, so I cannot give you the exact street name. It's somewhere near to a school call "3 star"(dunno what star actually) hehe.. Somewhere near to the triangle divider at the center of the road. The triangle is newly built to make the route to become 1-way street.
3 comments:
saint anne is still far away la...
mee goreng wif crab? 1st time c wor
no crab la... only the sauce/soup made by crab.. they put the soup in a huge pot...
the size of the pot is about 32" x 24"...
Post a Comment